1. Repeat steps 1 and 2 from the "Add Imports/Exports article: Add Imports/Exports
2. Click the Template button at the top right corner and a drop-down list of templates will pop up
3 Select a template of choice and it will be downloaded.
4. Open and edit/modify the template and save.
5. Repeat steps 4 and 5 from the Imports/Exports Add Imports/Exports to upload the file(s) and you will have the below file as shown in the below image.
6. Repeat all the above steps for all this menu bar
NB: Each template has a link to the knowledge base on rules and samples.