- NB: The Annualized Benefit filter option determines which benefit value (Annualized Benefit or Benefit For Month) is displayed on the Cumulative Benefits report.
The calculation is explained below:
- Note this Idea has an Idea Value of 10 000 000 (displayed below as the Target Annual Benefit).
- Idea Value(10 000 000) obtained from the VDT.
- Month days (31).
- Total Benefit days (365)
See this for more details: Idea Benefit - New Grid
Using the values above the Summary is Calculated as follows:
- Benefit for Month of Jan 2022 = (Idea Value/benefit days * MonthDays) = ((10M / 365)* 23) = 849 315,07.
- Target Monthly Benefit for Jan 2022 = (Idea Value/benefit days *MonthDays ) = ((10M / 365)* 23) = 849 315,07.
- Annualized Benefit for Jan 2022 = (Annualized benefit from the Actual's) = 10 M
- Target Annual Benefit = Idea Value = 10 M
- % of Target Improvement Achieved = (Annualized Benefit / Idea Value) = ((10 M/ 10 M) * 100) = 100%.
- Variance vs Target Annual Benefit = (Annualized Benefit- Idea Value) = (10 M - 10 M) = 0.
The cumulative Benefits ($) Report download will have values as displayed on the Idea Benefits ($) Summary.
The Details section of the Cumulative Benefits report is calculated as follows:
- Target Value that was meant to be achieved for the month of Jan-2022 ( 849 315,07).
- Actual benefit value that was achieved for the month Jan-2022 (849 315,07 ).
- Variance = (Actual - Target) = ( 849 315,07 - 849 315,07 ) = 0.
- Variance % = (849 315,07 - 849 315,07 ) * 100 = 0 %