Please note when an Idea is created, the Idea will be in evaluation by default and will change status in accordance with the workflows approved.
Idea statuses are as follows:
- When an Idea is created or when copied from an existing Idea.
- When the implementation checklist has been submitted and approved.
- Cash Flowing
- When the Cash Flowing checklist has been submitted and approved.
- Locked In
- When the Locked In checklist has been submitted and approved.
- When the Idea has passed its Locked In status and benefits are no longer required, however, required to stay in the system.
- An idea is normally marked Active when the Idea Form checklist has been submitted and approved.
- On Hold
- An idea will not produce any benefits, an idea is in this status when a few details are still being finalized.
- An idea is cancelled when it is no longer needed on the system, as a result, will not impact any reporting in the system as it will not produce any benefit.
- An Idea is archived for record purposes, note only an Idea Admin can make changes to Archived Ideas. An Idea can only be Archived after it has been Completed or Cancelled.