The enhancements in PiPware 20193.3 include the following:
- Cumulative Benefits report: A new tab was added for Year to Date value
- RAR Actions: The next action in a previous RAR is always brought into a new RAR as a Last Action; even if it was completed.
- Transfer of Ownership: KPI Owner has been included
- Added a new level into the organizational hierarchy, Teams, which is a level under Sub-Departments
- User unavailability – A new admin feature that allows the admin to set a user’s unavailability.
- If the organization access is enabled/restricted, a user will not be able to see any department, sub-department or team outside their defined scope. Users will not be allowed to filter on any level they have no access to
- Added Node status field selection in Value Hound
- Current Pipeline report now sorts by Value correctly – Ideas without a value are now the lowest
- Resetting tag filters are now cleared
Some other minor bugs that were identified from our previous release has also been fixed.