If you select the Value Hound icon on the side Navigation Menu, you will enter a page that contains all the available root folders in which the VDTs are housed. These are organised in a tree-like structure of nested folders for ease of organization and navigation.
- VDT root folders are displayed in this section. Each VDT root folder must have specific views and fields defined.
- Opens the new folder dialog / Creates a new root folder. Fields and Views can be added upon the creation of a folder or added later using the edit function.
- Deletes the currently selected folder – A confirmation dialog will be shown to confirm this action – Only empty folders can be deleted – If there are VDTs or other folders in the folder, an appropriate error message will be displayed.
- Clicking on the Root folder opens to the VDTs or further folders. VDTs can be copied within the same root folder but not across root folders.
- Opens the Edit Folder / Add or Edit views and fields page