The changes in PiPware 20202.1 include the following:
New Menu Navigation - Limited availability:
- The menu has moved from the sidebar and is now accessible from the top.
- If the menu items do not fit on the page, they are collapsed into the "More" menu.
- A new panel that will sort and display the login users' actions has been added.
- A new panel that will show the users' notifications, such as downloads.
- Added a User Audit Excel export which shows user login histories - this requires permission to be enabled.
- Added new columns to the User export; Locked and Disabled.
- Added the functionality that displays if the KPI is used in a VDT.
- Added a tooltip to Actions in a meeting that displays if the date is revised, showing the original date in the tooltip.
- Updated the meeting reminder email to include the meeting date, time, and timezone. To activate this, please contact the support team.
- Added the ability to allow users to drag and drop files to upload them as attachments.
- On the meeting capture edit page, the timezone banner will no longer be displayed if you are in the same timezone as the original meeting. Additionally, it now displays the localized timezones that were added in a previous release.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Idea Custom fields from being imported.
- Idea import error messages are now more descriptive.
- Fixed an issue that would not display all filtered results in RAR Administration.
- Fixed an issue that returned incomplete results in the Meeting search.
- Fixed a bug that caused the KPI chart baseline to be incorrect on the RARs.
Some other minor bugs that were identified from our previous release has also been fixed.