The changes in PiPware 20202.3 include the following:
- Imports/Exports has now moved into the “More” menu item.
- Help Pane: Ability to submit support tickets re-added to help pane. The ability to open support articles in a new window has also been added.
- The idea annualized value will be calculated using the VDT if the use VDT setting is set to true and it can be captured if the use VDT setting is set to false
- Added department and sub-department access control to Meetings. This may require reviewing users’ access.
- Simplified Export Schedule frequencies by merging daily frequencies into weekly.
- Fixed issue with meeting reminders being sent for meetings linked to deleted meeting definitions.
- Fixed Idea VDT status colour legend bug.
- Fixed issue with incorrect meeting effective scores on the Meeting Compliance Report.
- Fixes issue with blank person names on bulk data meetings API.
- Fixed issue with incomplete PDF download when a definition does not have stages.
- Fixes issue with percentage KPIs displaying incorrect performance status.
- Fixes bug affecting PMO Workplan parent activity date ranges not spanning its children.
- Fixed an issue where the actions displayed on the Idea > Dashboard displayed a blank person even when it has been added.
- Fixed the duplicate approvals shown on the outstanding approvals dashboard widget.
- Fixed issue in Value Hound where a node is not shown when added when a view is selected.
- Fixed issues with Quick Add Action functionality.
Some other minor bugs that were identified from our previous release have also been fixed.