The changes in PiPware 20203.0 include the following:
- If an Idea is locked, an Idea administrator can now update the approval stakeholders.
- Added functionality to download the Idea Benefit (Grid view) in excel format.
- Re-added the ability to show KPI chart values.
- Enabled Actions reordering on the Idea Owner Reviews.
- An issue displaying the incorrect Initiative Owner in the Project Schedule Export has been fixed.
- Fixed issue with default target not being used on KPIs & RAR KPIs Downloads.
- Fixed issue with display factor being applied twice on KPI Charts.
- Fixed KPI Summary on RARs to display correct target value (applying display factor).
- Fixed issue with manually added KPIs redirecting to the VDT when you click on the Chart.
- Resolved error messages appearing incorrectly for PowerBI authentication.
- The download of RAR KPIs has been resolved.
- Re-added the file name when uploading/exporting files.
- When a KPI is referenced in a KPI, and is then deleted, the KPI is no longer shown as a reference.
- Resolved an issue not displaying YTD values on the KPI chart.
Some other minor bugs that were identified from our previous release have also been fixed.