The following features are available on the Idea's list:
- Filter button opens the filter panel; in here you can apply filters to the list.
- "Filters are applied" will appear next to the Search indicating that the list is filtered.
- Quick search for Ideas by entering the Code or Name using the Search box.
To copy a VDT, click the copy icon next to the VDT to be copied.
Specify the Name and Location for the VDT then click Copy; Your copied VDT will appear in the specified location.
The Options cog provides the ability to show/hide columns in the list; the column picker is split into three sections:
- Fixed columns that are always visible
- "Columns you've added" are columns visible, these can be removed by clicking on the red "-"
- "Columns you can add" are the columns that are still hidden, add these columns by clicking the green "+"
Add a new Folder or a New VDT by clicking on their respective buttons.
Each VDT folder in view can be configured; change the name, description, and location; by clicking on the configure icon on the folder row. You can also delete the folder by clicking on the delete icon.
For the VDTs, each VDT has the following icons:
- Analysis icon to view the analysis tools for the selected VDT
- Copy the selected VDT
- Configure the Name, Description, and Location of the VDT
- Delete the VDT
If the record does not show a delete icon, this means that you do not have permission to delete the VDT.