What's new - PiPware 20211.0
Modified on: Sun, 4 Apr, 2021 at 3:12 PM
The changes in PiPware 20211.0 include the following:
- Added the ability to capture variable KPI Baselines (With import and export of the baseline values).
- Introduced the option to include RAR Action Comments in the RAR Download and Email.
- Ability to create a new KPI from the VDT node dialog.
- Display confirmation dialog box when rejecting or canceling approval checklist.
- Added the Action source column to the Action widget on the dashboard.
- Added the ability to have a variable baseline and a variable target of the KPI in the idea VDT for the benefit calculation.
- Idea Benefit download issue not showing forecast values has been resolved.
- Fixed the issue causing duplicate events in Outlook calendar when updating meetings.
- Addressed issue to display a notification message if any KPI nodes are missing linked KPI's.
- Fixed a bug affecting Ideas Export when using HTML tags on the Idea Situation, Complication and Opportunity.
- Resolved the issue affecting KPI baseline and target default values when using a non-English site.
- Fixed Idea access dialog translation issues for non-English sites.
- A bug affecting the ability to add comments on the RAR Next Actions has been resolved.
- Fixed issue with incorrect Targets being used on the Idea Benefit Chart and the Idea Performance.
- Resolved the issue by displaying an error message when adding an idea to a site that does not have sequence assignments.
- Fixed Capability Progress Tracking report to include the number of courses when calculating the target.
- Implemented a fix that will ensure that the Idea Workplan loads even when there's a date that is corrupted.
- Fixed issue with capability matrix filter collapse hiding the chart with the filters.
- Fixed issue with KPIs linked to the Idea Performance not displaying Targets correctly.
Some other minor bugs that were identified from our previous release have also been fixed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.