To add a new meeting, click on the +Add button at the top right of the manage meetings page.
Capture the title, and 3 Ps of the meeting (Purpose, Payoff and Preparation).
When capturing participants, as the organiser of the meeting, you are able to assign each participant with a role such as Note Taker, Owner, Admin and Chairperson.
- The meeting organizer will be the logged-in user and cannot be removed from the meeting. This user can be updated by clicking on the name if a new user is now required to be the organiser of the meeting.
- To add new participants, select +Add and pick the participant from the list.
- The participant's department will be shown here.
- A meeting role can be assigned to the users.
- The meeting organiser cannot be deleted from a meeting but can be excluded from the participants.
In the Details section, the following can be set:
- Start date and time
- If a reminder should be sent, then when
- Meeting location
- Time zone; this is for the date and time, so users in other time zones will be shown based on their time zone
- Meeting recurrence
In the Settings section:
- Select the departments
- Reporting days: this is for the KPI and reports. Report date = Meeting date - Reporting days
- Select the meeting quality questions applicable to the meeting. These questions need to be set up prior to adding a meeting from the administration menu
- Meeting category: This is set up from the administration menu
Before Processes and Targets can be captured, the meeting will need to be saved.
Each process has the following:
- Introduction of the process
- A responsible participant (from the participant's list)
- Select the sections for the meeting; each process can have different sections visible
- Click the +Add button to add KPIs and/or Ideas
- "Roll forward overview items" will carry over the overview items from the previous meeting.
- An Actions list will automatically be added to each process item in the meeting.
Remember to click Save to save the new meeting