What's new - PiPware 20212.0
Modified on: Tue, 6 Apr, 2021 at 4:17 PM
The changes in PiPware 20212.0 include the following:
- "If" syntax was included to be used in a calculated KPI.
- The ability to use the keyboard shortcut(CTRL+A) in a multi-select dropdown has been added.
- "Tags" has been added to all Bulk Data APIs.
- Action complete date has been added to all Bulk Data APIs that show actions.
- The RAR download/email selections are now stored in the browser.
- In the Idea Benefit Grid view, "Forecasts" and "Gap to Forecast" have been added.
- In the ideas list, a pipeline card view has been added. This means that the Pipeline menu item was removed, and targets can be captured in the Pipeline section now added to the administration page.
- In an idea VDT, parent nodes now have a chart view showing the monthly values of the last 12 months.
- Quarterly frequency and chart options have been added to KPIs.
- The KPI Chart dashboard widget and Idea Performance tab KPI charts now show the KPI's code and name.
- Idea Workplan now stores the applied filters.
- If a user was marked as disabled (i.e. not deleted), they will no longer appear as a selection for RAR reviewers.
- A user is no longer restricted to only marking their own dashboard as a favorite; all dashboards accessible to the user can be marked as a favorite.
- In the Ideas performance tab, a KPI can be removed even if it was added in the VDT, but the KPI does not get removed from the VDT itself.
- Added the originator of the action as a column in the Action Dashboard widget.
- The ability to copy KPIs has been added.
- An idea section has been added to RARs. This allows the reviewee to include ideas for review. This section also allows you to switch to the card view (Pipeline).
- A bug preventing meetings from being loaded in a corporate site has been resolved.
- The issue that prevented attachments from being downloaded was resolved.
- A bug related to reverting a checklist/workflow of an idea/initiative was resolved.
- RAR Quality % not being displayed correctly was fixed.
- The time format on a meeting card was corrected.
- The benefit last calculation date is now shown in the correct time zone.
Some other minor bugs that were identified from our previous release have also been fixed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.