On the Ideas List, you can click the slider to view the ideas in Pipeline view. The Ideas list will then be displayed as follows:
- The Pipeline view only displays ideas that are currently Active or Approved. e.g. Complete. On-Hold, Cancelled and Archived ideas will not be displayed.
The view above supports the following functionalities.
- You are able to switch between a Compact and Details view.
- Filter using all available filters on the Idea List.
- Sort by a preferred Idea property e.g. Idea number, idea title etc.
- Supports grouping of the returned results. e.g. you can group by Stage, Idea Owner and Department.
- Click on the Idea Code or Name to navigate to the actual idea.
- Displays total of each Idea status e.g. Active, Cancelled etc.
- Click on the cog-icon to select the columns you would like to see on the Ideas list view.
- You can also filter by Benefit Type between Financial and Non-Financial Ideas.
With the above changes, you can now only manage the targets in the Administration section as per the image below: