In This Article
This article is based on the Ideas list view that is displayed on the initiatives screen. The available views (Pipeline, Cards, Concepts, Pipeline Targets) of these ideas are displayed when you click on the three-bar menu located at the top-left section of the screen.
Idea List View
Use the three-bar menu icon to navigate between the Pipeline, Cards, Concepts and Pipeline Targets sections of the Initiatives module.
- Pipeline - List of Ideas currently in the pipeline, i.e. going through the defined stages.
- Cards - Pipeline cards view that only displays ideas that are currently Active or Approved. e.g. Complete, On-Hold, Cancelled and Archived.
- Concepts - List of initiatives not in the pipeline. i.e. Concepts and Drafts.
- Pipeline Targets - This shows a list of pipeline targets from start to end date as well as whether active or inactive.
The "Filters are applied" will be displayed next to the search box, indicating that the list is filtered. Other features include Download, Column Picker and Filter in icons displayed at the top-right corner of the screen.
The view above also supports the following functionalities.
- Sort by a preferred Idea property e.g. Idea number, idea title, etc. by clicking on the column name.
- Supports grouping of the returned results. e.g. you can group by Stage, Idea Owner, and Department.
- Click on the Idea Code or Name to navigate to the actual idea.
With the above changes, you can now only manage the targets in the Administration section as per the image below:
For more information on the above Pipeline settings, please see this article: Pipeline Targets
For more information on how to add an idea/initiative, please see the following article: Adding an Initiative