The Ideas list has the following views:
- Pipeline - This is the list of Ideas currently in the pipeline, i.e. going through the defined stages.
- Backlog - This is the list of Ideas currently not in the pipeline i.e. Concepts and Drafts.
- List - This displays the Ideas in a list.
- Kanban - This is a new label for the Pipeline cards view that only displays ideas that are currently Active or Approved. e.g. Complete. On-Hold, Cancelled and Archived ideas are not displayed in the Kanban view.
The view above supports the following functionalities.
- You are able to switch between a Compact and Details view.
- Filter using all available filters on the Idea List.
- Sort by a preferred Idea property e.g. Idea number, idea title, etc.
- Supports grouping of the returned results. e.g. you can group by Stage, Idea Owner, and Department.
- Click on the Idea Code or Name to navigate to the actual idea.
- Displays the total of each Idea status e.g. Active, Cancelled, etc.
- Click on the cog-icon to select the columns you would like to see on the Ideas list view.
- You can also filter by Benefit Type between Financial and Non-Financial Ideas.
With the above changes, you can now only manage the targets in the Administration section as per the image below: