What's new - PiPware 20212.2
Modified on: Sun, 30 May, 2021 at 8:36 AM
The changes in PiPware 20212.2 include the following:
- A label was added displaying the performance period used to generate the values displayed on KPI Cards.
- A warning will be displayed when the user selects a past date to begin a RAR series.
- An Idea cannot be rejected without reason if all questions have been answered as 'yes' or 'n/a'.
- On the Approvals tab, the icon of the checklist will indicate whether an Idea has been approved or rejected.
- Improved processing time for the KPI Actuals import.
- Added the ability to make a copy of an existing VDT definition.
- Removed inactive Ideas from RARs whose status is either Cancelled, Archived, Concept and Deleted.
- The new reports index page provides more information on the available reporting and allows the user to create report groups.
- Included the ability to swap definitions of a VDT.
- Added the ability to specify negative forecast percentages on the Idea Forecasts screen. e.g.-15%.
- A meeting administrator can see all meetings in the system that they have access to as per their access configuration.
- Added the ability to Import overview items from your Reviewees on the RAR Redesign interface.
- Added a tooltip on the KPI chart and KPI values screen displaying the latest value calculation time.
- Added the ability to Import Actions from a Reviewees RAR.
- Updated KPIs import excel template and knowledge base to use the latest measurement types. 'KPI value calculation method'
- Corrected the "Up to date" column when copying a KPI.
- Fixed a bug limiting the filtering of Department and Sub Department when a user has access to "ALL".
- Fixed an issue that did not take the "Report Date Default Days" value into account on the KPI Dashboard.
- KPI Sequence and Idea Sequence are now displayed correctly on the Teams list.
- Fixed a bug that prevented RAR Action comments from updating.
- Fixed a bug on RAR KPI chart where the user needed to press the comment button twice to hide comments.
- Remove the "Unassigned" option from the idea stage filter.
- Fixed disappearing RAR next actions when updating the action date.
Some other minor bugs that were identified from our previous release have also been fixed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.