The changes in PiPware 20222.1 include the following:
- Extended the Additional(Secondary) KPI functionality to the following places
- Ideas/Initiatives Export
- Idea/Project schedule Import
- KPI References
- In PMO, we updated all the Import Templates headers to reflect the Group/Portfolios structure and made the headers user friendly.
- Added auditing functionality around all the different Idea Forecast options
- Idea Owners will now be able to Edit the comments field on the Idea Overview when the idea status is Completed or Approved.
- Sites with a corporate instance will now share the Non-Financial Categories specified.
- Removed the PiPware logo on the following email templates:
- Daily TODO
- Batch action data changes
- Originator of Action
- Owner of Action
- Originator of Activity
- Owner of Activity
- Fixed a filtering issue on the KPI Actual Details report.
- Addressed an issue with the Oustanding Approvals Report not loading.
- Fixed an issue affecting the Calculated KPI test formula functionality.
Some other minor bugs that were identified from our previous release have also been fixed.