What's new - PiPware 20223.0
Modified on: Thu, 4 Aug, 2022 at 8:15 AM
The changes in PiPware 20223.0 include the following:
- We ensured that the site's password policy is displayed when you Reset or Change your password
- We renamed the Ideas Benefits Financials section to Benefit Duration.
- We have provided the ability to specify different Benefit Durations for Non-Financial benefits.
- We ensured that Idea VDT Nodes tracking the same Non Financial benefit type have the same Trend across all nodes
- We added the ability to track Non-Financial benefits on an Idea that does not use a VDT.
- This means you will now be able to Manually Capture the expected values for Non-Financial Benefits
- We added the ability to select a Benefit Type when you import Idea Forecast Amounts or Forecast Percentages.
- We extended the KPI Audit functionality to also track changes to the KPI Default Target and Performance Ranges.
- We have included the Ideas referencing additional KPIs to the KPIs Export.
- Fixed an issue that causes the browser page to reload when you click on an Idea from the Ideas List.
- Fixed an issue preventing the download of the ideas list into Excel from the Idea List screen.
- Fixed an issue with the Freshdesk search functionality, accessed via the Help icon
- We fixed an issue with the BulkData Ideas API throwing an exception when IncludeAuditLogs is set to True.
- We fixed an issue with the User Access screen not loading for users linked to deleted groups.
- We fixed an issue affecting adding comments to Meeting Actions.
Some other minor bugs that were identified from our previous release have also been fixed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.