The changes in PiPware 20223.1 include the following:
- We have ensured that the changes made on the KPI Chart Options slide-out will no longer be saved, they will only affect the displayed KPI Chart. However, you will still be able to Save these options via the Configure screen.
- We have ensured that when adding a KPI to a Meeting or RAR you will now be able to change the Performance Period.
- We have introduced the following optimized integration APIs(V3) to replace the V2 APIs that are affected by OutOfMemory exceptions.
- We have added colour statuses on Meeting actions similar to RARs.
- We have introduced a redesigned RAR Compliance report which can be accessed using the slider as displayed below.
We have ensured that you will now be able to include all the fields available on the All Ideas Report in the Ideas list and the respective download.
We have ensured that you will now be able to Import a VDT for both Ideas and Value Hound.
We have renamed the label Workflows when adding an Idea to Select Definition.
We have introduced a new format of tooltips which will be rolled out throughout the system.
We have added a Back to Search Results button on the Help page when going through knowledgebase articles.
We have ensured that the user profile has been redesigned as per communications.
We have included the Site Name on the email sent to new users.
- We fixed an issue with the Idea Statuses being displayed incorrectly on the Ideas Performance tab.
- We fixed an issue affecting department filtering when Restrict Organisational Access is activated.
- We fixed an issue affecting the Concept Idea PDF download.
- We fixed an issue with an incorrect meeting start time on the notifications panel.
- We have ensured that constant nodes do not change colour when switching to view Status colours on VDTs.
- We fixed an issue affecting the updating of a meeting series by throwing an exception.
- We fixed an issue affecting the status colours on Value Hound.
- We fixed a bug affecting the Importing of Actual Ongoing benefits to the Financial Benefit type.
- We fixed an issue affecting the calculation of Idea Non-Financial benefits together with displaying them in the Cumulative Benefits report.
- We added the ability to specify a link/URL as an Idea attachment.
- We Improved the processing of the Initiatives /ideas export by adding a mandatory From Date that will be used to reduce the amount of data returned