What's new - PiPware 20232.0
Modified on: Tue, 23 May, 2023 at 12:33 PM
These are the changes coming with version 20232.0.
Note: The team is constantly improving the general performance of the system.
- Multi Sites - The following changes are for clients and users with access to multiple sites
- You will now have a 2-step login.
1. General login
2. Site selection - You will be presented with a site selection dialog if your account has access to more than one site.
- For users with the same username across multiple sites, you will now be presented with the option to select a primary account which will become the main account, and transfer all access from your other accounts to the primary account.
- When you click on an item belonging to a different site, you will be presented with a dialog to help with the switching.
- Imports and Exports have been configured to cater to cross sites imports. e.g. As an administrator, you will be able to import data belonging to a different site.
- Group Hierarchy and Access
- This replaces Business Units, Departments, and Teams throughout the system. e.g. On the users list you will see the word group as displayed below:
- To manage user access, you will now need to use the Setup User Access as displayed above, after clicking on it, you will be presented with the following:
- On the above, you will notice the Actions Superuser flag has been removed, this change is detailed in the Reports section.
- To Add or Edit a Group Hierarchy you can navigate to Administration > Organisational Structure, you will be presented with the below screen.
- Here you can Edit/Add a Group(Business Units, Departments, and Teams)
- You can also Manage Site specific settings which are under Configuration.
- Ideas/Initiatives modernization
- The following columns were added to the Ideas List.
- Added an Overall Risk column with a tooltip.
- Reworked the Stage column to show the transition between stages.
- Fixed the first 2 columns Code and Name.
- We have moved the Idea/Initiative Forecast to its own tab to allow the viewing of data over time and make better use of the available real estate.
- Added labels on the risks > risk matrix.
- Added a Complete label on the Overdue Actions widget displayed on the Idea Performance page.
- We have enabled the Benefits Delivery widget to cater to other forecast options e.g. Forecast Percentages and Forecasts Amounts.
- We ensured UI/UX consistency for Non-Financial and Financial widgets on the Idea Performance.
- Fixed an issue that was resulting in the VDT IsAnnualized tooltip being cut off.
- Fixed an issue affecting manually captured Non-Financial Benefits not being displayed correctly on the Non-Financial Benefit Widget.
- Fixed an issue that caused Non-Financial Benefits to disappear on Edit.
- PMO Sites
- We have added a Site column to the Risk Matrix.
- We have center aligned the ‘When’ column for the Actions List in both the Meetings and RARs.
- We have fixed an issue that resulted in RARs incorrectly linking actions when accessing a RAR as a RAR Administrator.
- We have fixed an issue with the YTD KPI Performance not taking into account the Financial Year Start Date.
- We have updated the following on Meetings:
- Changed the meeting label to reflect the state of the meeting. e.g. Cancelled or Completed
- Aligned the When dates on Actions this was also done of RARs
- All embedded Reports have been enhanced to use the Group Structure this was also done on RARs
- The meeting buttons have been made to be state-based, by default they are Complete and Cancel when clicked they now change to Completed and Cancelled respectively.
- Investment Categories have been renamed to Cashflow Categories
- UI/UX improvements
- Units of Measure
- Users list
- User Unavailability
- Site Unavailability
- Custom Targets
- Imports and Exports together with Templates have been ordered alphabetically.
- Added a default theme page that will hold the Login Logo and Login Background images.
- Idea Fields have been reworked to be driven by Features.
- We added a mandatory Homesite field on the User Edit Screen.
- Sites admin screen has been merged with the Global Settings admin screen.
- We have fixed an issue with the KPI Baseline Template being blank.
- We have added a site column to the following reports:
- KPI Actual Details
- Outdated KPIs
- User Unavailability
- All Ideas
- Ideas Progress
- We have changed how access works on actions in the Outstanding Actions Report.
- We have fixed the filtering bug on the Idea Progress Report.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.