This tab is only shown if the setting Use VDT is turned on; the setting can be found in Admin>Settings.
To view the other months' performances, click on the arrows to navigate forward or back, alternatively, click the month to select a specific month.
Zoom in or out of a VDT by using the scroll of the mouse or use the zoom buttons; click on the zoom % to reset.
Edit mode allows you to make changes to the nodes of the tree including drag & drop of nodes to other parents and reordering.
Status colours can be toggled on/off; the legend (at the bottom left) changes based on the node status colours:
- if the status colours are turned off, the legend will show you what the colour of each node type is.
- If the status colours are turned on, the legend shows the different status colours.
Drop down the View list to show different views of the VDT, i.e. Baseline, MTD Actual, or Benefits views.
Options in the three-dot menu include:
- Switching the VDT Annualized Benefit.
- Downloading the VDT.
- Importing a VDT from another Idea.
There are three different node types:
- Parent node - the only node that can have child nodes; expand/collapse the child nodes linked.
- KPI node - the node is linked to a specific KPI.
- Constant node - this node has static values.
When you have the edit mode selected the system allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Add nodes to the VDT by clicking the + sign display on the Node
- Edit the details of a node bu clicking on the edit icon below the + sign
- The system also allows you to Import a VDT from another Idea by clicking on the three dots and selecting Import highlighted red above.
Update January 2021
Changes to the VDT are saved automatically.