In This Article
To customize your dashboard, simply add the widgets that suit your needs. To do so, navigate to the Edit mode of your dashboard and select Add New Widget. You'll find a variety of widgets to choose from that can enhance your dashboard experience. These are currently the available widgets available:
The Other Activities, Portfolio Activities, Activity Completion and Escalated Activities displays a list of actions based on the selected configuration, e.g:
- How far ahead in the future displayed actions should be shown.
- How far back historical actions be displayed.
- Filter actions created by the user, owned by the user or both.
- Show only actions that are completed, outstanding or both.
Click the action name to edit the action or mark the action as complete by ticking the box.
To see the source of the action, you will need to hover over the displayed icon (bulb-icon for ideas, calendar-icon for meetings and users-icon for Rs), as per the image below.
Background colours in the date field make it easier to identify actions.
Blue - not yet due
Green - complete
Red - overdue
|Overdue actions / action category - this will show any outstanding and late actions
|Later actions / action category - this shows upcoming, but not overdue actions
|Settings - allows customisation of the widget (changing dates etc)
|Action date - the planned completion date
|Complete tick box - select this if the action is complete
Pending & Outstanding Approvals
The widget labeled "Pending & Outstanding Approvals" showcases a list of both pending and outstanding approvals. The only customizable aspect of this widget is its title.
Clicking on the "i" symbol displays the Workflow approval summary. This provides a breakdown of the approval process to date, as per image below:
Cumulative Benefit Report
The Cumulative Benefit Report widget showcases the Cumulative Benefit Report, with the complete configuration of the report readily accessible by clicking on the config icon at the top right of the screen.
Cumulative Pipeline Report
The Cumulative Pipeline Report widget showcases the Cumulative Pipeline Report, and the complete configuration of the report is readily accessible by clicking on the config icon at the top right of the screen.
The Escalated Risk widget enables the users to add escalated risk related initiatives to the dashboard. Clicking on the source name of the risk navigates to the Idea/Initiative module.
Display the content of an external web URL.
Display a List of Ideas the user has access to, the following configuration is available:
- Title of the widget
- Show your own ideas, ideas you facilitate, or ideas you are the primary KPI owner off.
- Only show ideas in a specific stage, or all stages.
- Only show ideas in a specific status, or all statuses.
Key Performance Indicator
Display a KPI status indicator, the following configuration is available:
- Title: Name of the widget.
- KPI: Select the KPI to be shown in the widget.
- The card displays the Performance Period used to generate the displayed values.
The report date used to generate the displayed values is determined as (Report Date = Today - Report Date Default Days)
DIsplays a KPI chart; the following configuration is available:
- Title: Name of the widget
- KPI: Select the KPI to be shown in the widget
By clicking on the backward arrow icon, you can open the KPI in a new window which will navigate you to the KPI window. By clicking on the Download icon, you can download the KPI chart
Display a list of meetings; the following configuration is available:
- Title: Name of the widget.
- Show meetings for: Display list of meetings for today, next 7 days, next 14 days, or the next month.
- What meetings to show: Show all meetings, meetings you are the originator or meetings you are a participant off
- Portfolio: Select which departments meetings to show
The Portfolio Value widget shows the total value of the selected portfolio. The following configurations exist for portfolio values:
- Title: name of the widget
- Value: show portfolio value of Initiative Total or Cumulative Benefit Total
- Benefit Type: select to display benefit type from drop-down menu
- Portfolio: select the portfolio to view the portfolio value for
- Color: choose the color of the display font
Display a list of current RARs; the only configuration on this widget is the Title.
Displays all risks (not just escalated risks) related initiatives to the dashboard. Clicking on the source name of the risk navigates to the Idea/Initiative module.
The Summary Completion widget displays the activity completion status for the Portfolio.
Top 25 Initiatives
Displays the Top 25 Initiatives for a portfolio. The configuration includes changing the widget title, filter by site as well filter by initiative type.
Total Benefits to Date
Displays the total Benefits to date of a portflio. You can edit the title of the widget or include portfolio descendants in the config icon displayed on the top right side of the dashboard.