Capture meetings with the following:
- Click on the Upcoming Meetings icon from the menu then select the meeting; this redirects you to the meeting page.
- In the Meetings manage card view; select the meeting capture icon on the meeting card.
- **also calendar card pop up**
Capture Meeting toolbar
- Update the status of the meeting (Either completed or canceled).
- Show the participants pane; this shows all participants invited to the meeting. Attendance can be recorded and roles can be changed if needed.
- Share the meeting either by downloading the meeting or emailing the PDF.
Here you can capture the process items as defined in the meeting definition; each process can be marked as completed.
Review KPIs, Actions, attachments and meeting outcomes.
Actions can be filtered by the current meeting, previous/last meeting as well as all outstanding actions; additionally, you can filter the actions to show either all or just the logged-in user's actions. These actions are linked to the specific process item.
Review the actions and outcomes of the meeting; all actions are shown here. Actions not specific to a process can be added here.
Answer the meeting quality questions selected for the meeting as per the meeting definition.