The annualized value on Ideas is the correct field to use, however it is not available for user input because it is calculated from the Value Driver Tree.
To create a simple VDT per idea for your purposes, you would do the following:
- Go to the VDT for an idea, you should see one node (the root node). This node is calculated so you won't be able enter any amounts here.
- Click on the Add button on the root node (bottom right corner) to create a child node.
- In the Add Node dialog, select Variable Value as the node type.
- Enter the Target amount, this would be the value that you would want to set Annualized Value to. The calculation for Annualized Value is Target - Baseline,
- Click Add and then Save the VDT.