- When an idea is created, the roles currently set up in the Approval Requirements are set up as the Stakeholders for the idea.
- When a checklist is submitted for approval, the system will get all the stakeholders for the idea that are checked as required in the Approval Requirements.
- When an idea is submitted for approval, the system will get all the stakeholders for the idea EXCLUDING the roles that are NOT checked as required in the Approvals Requirements.
- The approval workflow needs to be as follows: Quality Control, HSE (order does not matter, but both need to be approved before the idea can be approved) > Idea > Implementation > Cash Flowing > Locked In
- If there are no approvers required for the idea/checklist, then the approval is automatically approved without approvers.
- When you submit an approval request, the system creates an approval request with the current stakeholders specified. If you change the stakeholder for a role in the idea, it will not reflect in the approval request unless you cancel the approval request and submit a new one.
Modified on: Mon, 1 Jun, 2020 at 11:11 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.