The following features are available on the KPI list:
- Filter button opens the filter panel; in here you can apply Department, Sub Department, Team or Owner filters to the list.
- "Filters are applied" will appear next to the Search indicating that the list is filtered.
- Quickly search for a KPI by entering the Code or Name using the Search box.
- Up to date column is an indicator if the KPI is up to date.
The Options cog provides the ability to show/hide columns in the list; the column picker is split into three sections:
- Fixed columns that are always visible
- "Columns you've added" are columns visible, these can be removed by clicking on the red "-"
- "Columns you can add" are the columns that are still hidden, add these columns by clicking the green "+"
Apply the changes by clicking on the apply button, reset will revert to the default columns.