What's new - PiPware 20212.3
Modified on: Sun, 27 Jun, 2021 at 7:05 AM
The changes in PiPware 20212.3 include the following:
- Added the ability to add a meeting link in the meeting definition that attendees can use to join the meeting. e.g. MS Teams, Zoom, etc.
- The ability to add forecast values, instead of percent, has been added to Idea forecasts. See Idea Forecasts.
- Added the ability for users to copy a public dashboard, allowing them to change the config.
- Added the ability to see up to 12 months on the Idea VDT months toggle.
- A RAR will now automatically pull through actions, based on the series config, when the RAR is viewed.
- VDT and Meeting references are now included in a KPI export.
- Introduced KPI Forecast value, this value can be used for forecasting the actual value of the KPI. See KPI Values.
- An additional 'click to submit' link has been added to the Approvals tab to make it clear how to submit the idea for approval.
- Links in new user email notifications are now clickable.
- Added the ability for Idea administrators to be able to change stakeholders for approved ideas.
- Fixed an issue in the VDT redesign - the status color selection is now remembered when you load a VDT.
- Addressed the issue affecting the reordering of RAR overview items.
- Fixed issue with RAR and Meeting report filters.
- Fixed issue affecting the Last Owner Review Date displayed on the All Ideas report even when all reviews are deleted.
- Added the ability for Meeting Administrators to be able to manage meetings in the system.
- Fixed an issue with the BulkData RARs API returning a wrong Reviewer for delegated RARs.
Some other minor bugs that were identified from our previous release have also been fixed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.