Idea Stages and Statuses
Modified on: Tue, 12 Oct, 2021 at 6:59 AM
- This is the initial stage assigned to an Idea after creation or when copied from an existing Idea.
- An Idea will be in Implementing when the respective checklist has been submitted and approved.
- Cash Flowing
- An Idea will be in Cash Flowing when the respective Cash Flowing checklist has been submitted and approved.
- Locked In
- An Idea will be in Locked In when the respective Locked In checklist has been submitted and approved.
- When the Idea has passed its Locked In status and benefits are no longer required, however, required to stay in the system, this idea will not be visible in the Pipeline view.
- An idea is normally marked Active when the Idea Form checklist has been submitted and approved. This Idea will be available in the Pipeline.
- An idea is Approved when it has reached a stage where only Idea Administrators can make changes to it. This Idea will be available in the Pipeline view.
- On Hold
- An idea On-Hold will not produce benefits, an idea is in this status when a few details are still being finalized. This idea is not visible in the Pipeline view.
- An idea is cancelled when it is no longer needed on the system, as a result, will not impact any reporting in the system as it will not produce any benefit. This Idea is not visible in the Pipeline view.
- An Idea is archived for record purposes, note only an Idea Admin can make changes to Archived Ideas. An Idea can only be Archived after it has been Completed or Cancelled. This idea is not visible in the Pipeline view.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.