The RAR summary page is the most important part of the RAR, and should provide sufficient detail to paint a holistic picture for the Reviewer.
For an overview of each section refer to the RAR overview page
Below are the steps to Add, Delete and Reorder items.
1. Adding an Overview item.
- Click on the + Add
- Type the item and it will be saved automatically when you click away
- You can also paste text after clicking on the + Add slot
2. Deleting an Overview item.
- Click on the item you would like to Delete
- Remove all the text
- Click away, the system will delete the entry from the RAR
3. Reordering an Overview item.
- Click and Hold the item to be reordered
- Then Drag to the new location/position
- The system will automatically save the priority