The following features are available on the Idea's list:
- Filter: Opens the filter panel; in here you can apply filters to the list.
- +Add: Allows you to add a new Idea.
- Download: This allows you to download the list of ideas displayed in the screen.
- Cog icon, this is the column picker.
- "Filters are applied" will appear next to the Search indicating that the list is filtered.
- Quick search for Ideas by entering the Code or Name using the Search box.
Note: for filters to appear on the filter panel, they need to be flagged as Filterable in Admin>Idea Fields.
The Options cog provides the ability to show/hide columns in the list; the column picker is split into three sections:
- Fixed columns that are always visible
- "Columns you've added" are columns visible, these can be removed by clicking on the red "-"
- "Columns you can add" are the columns that are still hidden, add these columns by clicking the green "+"
Apply the changes by clicking on the apply button, reset will revert to the default columns.