To set up the Organisational Structure, follow the below steps:
A user will be required to have permission to own and manage Organisation Structures. This can be done under Administration > Users > then assign the required roles and save.
- Go to Administrator.
- Click Organisation Structure and you will be presented with an overview page. (This overview page appears after a new root has been created).
- To create a new parent root you will need to follow these few steps:
- Click the Add Root button at the top right corner.
- Fill in the required information in the provided fields and click save at the top right corner.
- Once you have created the parent root, you will have a button to create a child root for the structure.
- Click the Add Child button at the bottom
- Fill in the required fields and save.
- You can have multiple children under one parent and they will all appear at the bottom of the page, showing under which parent (Parent Root Name) they belong.
- The page over and the panes.
- All the parent and child roots created will be on the left pane of the screen.
- The below image shows the parent's and children's roots and how they are organised.